Small Great Things By Jodi Picoult
- A young woman and her husband, admitted to hospital to have a baby, request that their nurse be reassigned--they are white supremacists and don't want ruth, who is black, to touch their baby
- The hospital complies, but the baby later goes into cardiac distress when ruth is on duty
- She hesitates before rushing in to perform cpr
- When her indecision ends in tragedy, ruth finds herself on trial, represented by a white public defender who warns against bringing race into the courtroom
- Approximate Measurements: 9.6" x 6.55"
- Composition: Paper
Item PEN9780345813381 - Need help? Contact us